On March 10, 2020 North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper declared a state of emergency after several people tested positive for coronavirus. The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has recommended that employers and employees use teleworking technologies to the greatest extent possible. Additionally, employers should:
- Urge employees to stay home when they are sick and maximize flexibility in sick leave benefits.
- Consider staggering start and end times to reduce large numbers of people coming together at the same time.
- Call 910-483-6505 Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. if you wish to speak with the Church Administrator or Administrative Assistant or
- Email inquiries to www.1st-baptist.com/contact-us/
- Online: visit https://onrealm.org/1stbaptist/-/give/now
- Cash app: 1stfbcmoore
- Mail: You can send a check to the following address: First Baptist Church, 302 Moore Street, Fayetteville NC 28301. Please make checks payable to First Baptist Church.